Saturday, March 30, 2013

Favorite Lush Products

I am a HUGE fan of Lush Cosmetics and I thought it would be a good idea to review some of my favorite Lush products!

As far as face masks go I absolutely love the Cupcake face mask! It smells like chocolate deliciousness! But the scent is really really strong so make sure you have a window open or something. 
Another all-time favorite of mine is the ocean salt. **Note if you do accidentally get this in your mouth it taste REALLY BAD!! But then again I am not a big fan of avocado, let alone salted avoacado. But as a scrub this is absolutely perfect! I personally only use this on my face but that is because I don't want to use it all because it is rather expensive.
My last major favorite is the lip scrub. I have only tried bubble gum but I am so excited to try the other ones. It taste so good and leaves my lips feeling super soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment