Saturday, May 4, 2013

Que Bella Face Mask Review


Hey there internet! I haven't made a blog post in ages so here's a little something that i have been absolutely LOVING as of very recently!!

This is the que bella relaxing aromatherapy face mask! It's a clay mask that smells of lavender. 



Being at college it is very hard to have a proper pamper evening, considering I don't have a bath tub and I share a bathroom with 15 other girls. So today I went to target and picked up this que bella mask for $1.99.


This mask is absolutely lovely! It smells so nice and it is very refreshing. Before you put it on just moisten your skin with warm water and then apply the mask and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and voila! your skin is left feeling absolutely wonderful!

After taking it off I found my skin to be so much smoother than I expected and my pores were noticeably smaller! Also I was hesitant to get this at first because the packaging appears to be small and I thought $1.99 was a bit steep for a one-time-use only product. But as it turns out I didn't finish the entire packet and I think I might get 1-2 more uses out of it!

To sum up: I really enjoyed this product and look forward to try out more que bella products!



Sorry I haven't been blogging recently (not really sure how many people actually read this blog) but by writing this I have realized how much I really miss keep up with my blog. So I will make an effort to post more updates and things. I have just another week and a half left of college and that's kind of freaking me out. Freshman year is almost over and I've absolutely loved college, but I guess I'll make another post on that. With finals starting next week I don't know when I will have my next update, hopefully in 2 weeks or less.

Thanks so much for reading lovelies!! 
-Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment