Sunday, February 10, 2013

Favorite Songs (At the Moment)

College has really changed up musical interest. I listen to all kinds of music and I thought I would share a top 25 of my favorite songs!

*they are in no particular order*

1. Kyoto- Skrillex
2. Clarity- Zedd, Foxes
3. Oh! Darling- The Beatles
4. Thrift Ship- Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
5. Kiss You- One Direction
6. Caught in a Storm- Katharine McPhee
7. You Know That I'm No Good- Amy Winehouse
8. Howlin' For You- The Black Keys
9. Steve McQueen- Cassadee Pope & Blake Shelton
10. Tempory Bliss- The Cab
11. Lonely Boy- The Black Keys
12. Ain't No Rest For The Wicked- Cage the Elephant
13. If It Means A Lot To You- A Day To Remember
14. One More Night-  Maroon 5
15. Free- Haley Reinhart
16. Dirty Love- Ke$ha
17. The Fear- Lily Allen
18. Push and Shove- No Doubt
19. Live While We're Young- One Direction
20. All Around the World- Justin Bieber
21. Remembering Sunday- All Time Low
22. Maybe I'm Amazed- Paul McCartney
23. Give Me Your Hand [Best Song Ever]- The Ready Set
24. I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift
25. The Kill- 30 Seconds to Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment